The Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg and MSC Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) have entered into a binding Memorandum of Understanding with respect to a strategic partnership regarding Hamburger Hafen und Logistik Aktiengesellschaft (HHLA).
THE FUTURE OF BREAKBULK
AntwerpXL, the award-winning breakbulk and heavy-lift event, will be held on 28 – 30 November 2023 in Antwerp, Belgium.
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk, roro, heavy lift and project cargo industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike.
AntwerpXL provides all-year-round knowledge and resources, feeding into a platform for the industry to come together, networking with people from across the industry and finding the products and solutions needed for their businesses.
AntwerpXL will have a range of new features including:
XL 40 UNDER 40 RETURNS!
SPOTLIGHTING THE BEST, BRIGHTEST & BRAVEST OF THE NEXT GENERATION
AntwerpXL is once again looking for the top forty breakbulk, project cargo and heavy lift professionals under the age of 40.
XL 40 Under 40 celebrates the young professionals who have either achieved greatness already or have the potential to become the next generation of industry leaders.
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL is the only event dedicated to the maritime breakbulk industry. It is the perfect platform that will help your business on a day-to-day basis.
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Dedicated focus – a dedicated breakbulk maritime event means you get the best content over three days
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry leading speakers during the three-day event
- Meet the leading players – join top cargo owners and freight forwarders & meet using our XL Connect service
- Home of breakbulk – takes place in Europe’s biggest breakbulk port and home of breakbulk, Port of Antwerp-Bruges.
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
port of antwerp-bruges
Port of Antwerp-Bruges is a major lifeline for the Belgian economy: more than 300 line services to over 800 destinations ensure global connectivity. The Port of Antwerp-Bruges annually handles around 238 million tonnes of international maritime freight and is home to Europe’s largest integrated chemical cluster. The Port of Antwerp-Bruges accounts, directly and indirectly, for a total of around 143.000 jobs and more than €20 billion added value.
A.P. Moller – Maersk A/S (Maersk) and CMA CGM have decided to join forces on several areas relating to decarbonisation, in full compliance with all laws and regulations.
Port of Valencia representatives with the H2Ports hydrogen reachstacker, Hyster is shipping a hydrogen fuel cell reachstacker to the Port of Valencia…
Eastern Pacific Shipping (EPS), MAN Energy Solutions (MAN ES) HD Hyundai Heavy Industries (HHI)…