the future of breakbulk
AntwerpXL will be held on the 7-9 December 2021 in Antwerp, Belgium
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike.
Following an incredible first edition, AntwerpXL returns in 2021 to bring the breakbulk community together again to showcase innovative technology, overcome industry challenges and connect.
AntwerpXL will have a range of new features including:
better for breakbulk
Dedicated to breakbulk, heavy lift, roro & project cargo
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike. Are you in?
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL is the only event dedicated to the maritime breakbulk industry. It is the perfect platform that will help your business on a day-to-day basis.
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry-leading speakers during the event
- Meet the leading players – join leading breakbulk professionals such as cargo owners and freight forwarders & connect using our XL Connect.
- Safety & security – the event you know and love but now with the health and safety protocols that have been defined in partnership with SGS
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
port of antwerp
Port of Antwerp is a major lifeline for the Belgian economy: more than 300 line services to over 800 destinations ensure global connectivity. The Port of Antwerp annually handles around 238 million tonnes of international maritime freight and is home to Europe’s largest integrated chemical cluster. The Port of Antwerp accounts, directly and indirectly, for a total of around 143.000 jobs and more than €20 billion added value.
This week, the Fracht Netherlands (Fracht FWO BV) project team supervised the smooth loading operation of four transformers in the Port of Antwerp, Belgium. The
The Greek breakbulk player Empros Lines trades Katoen Natie for Zuidnatie for the treatment of his scheduled services in Antwerp. Managing director Stephanie Feys of