shaping the future of breakbulk
AntwerpXL will be held on the 10-12 March 2021 in Antwerp, Belgium
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike.
Following an incredible first edition, AntwerpXL returns in 2021 to bring the breakbulk community together again to showcase innovative technology, overcome industry challenges and connect.
You spoke, and we listened, for 2021 the show takes on an updated look and feel, with a range of new features such as the XL Portal and XL Trends. Below you will find all the features we offer to keep you up-to-date on all things breakbulk!
Cutting-edge solutions and insights on important topics and trends within the breakbulk industry
better for breakbulk
Dedicated to breakbulk, heavy lift, roro & project cargo
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike. Are you in?
AntwerpXL is the only dedicated maritime breakbulk event in the European hub of the industry and is the perfect platform that helps your business on a day-to-day basis.
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry-leading speakers during the event
- Meet the leading players – join leading breakbulk professionals such as cargo owners and freight forwarders & connect using our XL Connect.
- Safety & security – the event you know and love but now with the health and safety protocols that have been defined in partnership with SGS
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
port of antwerp
Port of Antwerp is a major lifeline for the Belgian economy: more than 300 line services to over 800 destinations ensure global connectivity. The Port of Antwerp annually handles around 238 million tonnes of international maritime freight and is home to Europe’s largest integrated chemical cluster. The Port of Antwerp accounts, directly and indirectly, for a total of around 143.000 jobs and more than €20 billion added value.
Ainscough Crane Hire has successfully supported its client Rig Lift (UK) Limited with the complex installation of the world’s first ‘Sky Pool’ at Embassy Gardens
Construction works at SeaMade, Belgium’s largest offshore wind farm, have crossed the finish line with the last of 58 turbines successfully installed on 30 November. The