the future of breakbulk
AntwerpXL, the award-winning breakbulk and heavy-lift event, will be held on 4 – 6 October 2022 in Antwerp, Belgium.
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk, roro, heavy lift and project cargo industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike.
AntwerpXL provides all-year-round knowledge and resources, feeding into a platform for the industry to come together, networking with people from across the industry and finding the products and solutions needed for their businesses.
AntwerpXL will have a range of new features including:
better for breakbulk
Dedicated to breakbulk, heavy lift, roro & project cargo
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike. Are you in?
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL is the only event dedicated to the maritime breakbulk industry. It is the perfect platform that will help your business on a day-to-day basis.
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
port of antwerp
Port of Antwerp is a major lifeline for the Belgian economy: more than 300 line services to over 800 destinations ensure global connectivity. The Port of Antwerp annually handles around 238 million tonnes of international maritime freight and is home to Europe’s largest integrated chemical cluster. The Port of Antwerp accounts, directly and indirectly, for a total of around 143.000 jobs and more than €20 billion added value.
Conventional breakbulk grew by 74% in 2021 Breakbulk volumes grew explosively in 2021 at the Port of Antwerp, after a huge downward spiral in 2020
DYT Superyacht Transport, formerly known as DOCKWISE YACHT TRANSPORT, has announced the delivery of its purpose-built semi-submersible vessel, YACHT SERVANT. The official delivery took place
Triple Helix and Bolder Industries are first concessionaires. This week saw the official signing of the first concessionaires for the NextGen District in the heart