the future of breakbulk
AntwerpXL, the award-winning breakbulk and heavy lift event, has been postponed from December 2021 to 4 – 6 October 2022.
The decision has been made in consultation with the community due to the announcement on Covid restrictions by the Government in Belgium last week. The situation looks likely to continue for the weeks ahead, directly impacting Easyfairs’ ability to serve the industry in the best possible way.
XL Connect, AntwerpXL’s 1-2-1 meetings programme, will continue to facilitate networking online from 7 – 9 December 2021. Those looking to connect with industry peers and enable business can still do so by registering for the 2021 event. Once registered you will receive your personal link and more information on how to book your meetings on this networking platform.
AntwerpXL will have a range of new features including:
better for breakbulk
Dedicated to breakbulk, heavy lift, roro & project cargo
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike. Are you in?
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL is the only event dedicated to the maritime breakbulk industry. It is the perfect platform that will help your business on a day-to-day basis.
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
port of antwerp
Port of Antwerp is a major lifeline for the Belgian economy: more than 300 line services to over 800 destinations ensure global connectivity. The Port of Antwerp annually handles around 238 million tonnes of international maritime freight and is home to Europe’s largest integrated chemical cluster. The Port of Antwerp accounts, directly and indirectly, for a total of around 143.000 jobs and more than €20 billion added value.