the future of breakbulk
AntwerpXL, the award-winning breakbulk and heavy-lift event, will be held on 4 – 6 October 2022 in Antwerp, Belgium.
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk, roro, heavy lift and project cargo industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike.
AntwerpXL provides all-year-round knowledge and resources, feeding into a platform for the industry to come together, networking with people from across the industry and finding the products and solutions needed for their businesses.
AntwerpXL will have a range of new features including:
better for breakbulk
Dedicated to breakbulk, heavy lift, roro & project cargo
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL provides a platform for the breakbulk industry that delivers valuable connections and unforgettable experiences for visitors and exhibitors alike. Are you in?
Hosted at the heart of the European breakbulk market, AntwerpXL is the only event dedicated to the maritime breakbulk industry. It is the perfect platform that will help your business on a day-to-day basis.
Can you afford to miss out?
- Network – catch up with current & meet new industry peers with our range of networking opportunities
- Dedicated focus – a dedicated breakbulk maritime event means you get the best content over three days
- Learn & experience – join conference experts providing analysis on topics that are important to the industry
- Talk to experts – interact with industry leading speakers during the three-day event
- Meet the leading players – join top cargo owners and freight forwarders & meet using our XL Connect service
- Home of breakbulk – takes place in Europe’s biggest breakbulk port and home of breakbulk, Port of Antwerp-Bruges.
Maximise your return on investment.
- Gain exposure – be seen by industry professionals by using sponsorship options & stand presence to assist with driving sales
- Personalised marketing – there are a number of marketing tools included to help you promote your presence
- Raise company profile – raise awareness, create a presence and position your brand as a key industry player and drive attendees to your stand
- Global brand networking – key industry professionals will come together all under one roof
- Capture leads – collect details about visitors to your stand by scanning their badge with your smartphone or tablet, follow up and don’t miss any sales leads!
port of antwerp-bruges
Port of Antwerp-Bruges is a major lifeline for the Belgian economy: more than 300 line services to over 800 destinations ensure global connectivity. The Port of Antwerp-Bruges annually handles around 238 million tonnes of international maritime freight and is home to Europe’s largest integrated chemical cluster. The Port of Antwerp-Bruges accounts, directly and indirectly, for a total of around 143.000 jobs and more than €20 billion added value.
Stellantis NV is considering renovating a plant in Mexico to build hybrid and electric vehicles as it transforms its lineup to meet surging demand for