the future of breakbulk
AntwerpXL, the award-winning breakbulk and heavy-lift event, will be held on 28 – 30 November 2023 in Antwerp, Belgium.
This manual has been put together as a reference to use whilst planning for the event. Taking the time to read through now, will ensure that you are well prepared for the event and enable you to make the most out of your time onsite.
Please complete the following to ensure you are well prepared for the event
SPACE ONLY SUBMISSION
Please ensure to send your stand plans to Admin@opssquad.co.uk
These plans must include:
1. Detailed drawings of your stand.
2. All dimensions, detail build materials, include at minimum a ground plan and elevation drawing, include any inflatables or rigged elements, prove the structural stability, be specifically for this exhibition
3. Your stand constructor’s public liability insurance
4. A detailed Risk Assessment which must include details of any unusual exhibits or activities on the stand (any machinery, working kitchens, moving visitor attractions)
5. A Method Statement
6. A Health & Safety Declaration
7. A Construction Phase Plan
Please check the deadlines section of the manual for all important show deadlines. This includes the Health and Safety Form, Risk Assessment form, and Grid Plan. These are essential for your stand and will help ensure that everything runs smoothly
For all exhibitors who have placed orders for electrics, spotlights or shell extras
Please download and return to AntwerpXL_Ops@Easyfairs.com
Early ordering via the MyEasyfairs webshop and the prompt completion of forms for any extra services will not only give you peace of mind, but will also ensure you do not incur any late order surcharges. Please refer to the checklist & forms section for further details.
Exhibitor Stand Orders
Early ordering via the MyEasyfairs web shop and the prompt completion of forms for any extra services will not only give you peace of mind, but will also ensure you do not incur any late order surcharges. Please refer to the checklist & forms section for further details.
The deadline for early bird stand orders is the 6th October 2023.
Orders after this date are subject to a 20% late surcharge. Graphics and floor covering orders may not be accepted after this date.
If you do not yet have your ‘MyEasyfairs’ log in details, please contact email@example.com