AntwerpXL's 'XL Portal' is a series of FREE webinars which offer insight and best practice, with the aim to help keep the world moving. Join us for insight and debate from sector specialists in the fields of Smart Ports, Renewables, NextGen and Global Trends. Sign up for the next webinar, and catch-up on any you may have missed.
Hinterland connections - cargo flows, intermodal, connectivity & the environment
- Dry ports, first mile transit & how to plan around congestion
- Modern intermodal & rail connections
- Inland ports & waterways
Project forwarding in a covid era & beyond
- Project forwarder selection & integration
- Cost management
- Competition & carriers sailing onshore
NextGen In association with axl 40under40
- The skills gap, how to develop new skills & competencies
- Tech adoption
- Achieving business growth through employee investment, training & support
incoterms 2020, contracts & customs
- Incoterms 2020 update : the impact for cargo owners
- Breakbulk shipping contracts: what to look out for?
- How to manage 3PL contracts
- Customs: best practice
- A global agency update
- In a world which is changing so rapidly, having relevant, and above all, reliable information anywhere in the world at hand, is of crucial importance
- Technology & innovation for breakbulk – still a long way to go?
Global trends & economic impacts on breakbulk
- The latest trends, trade flows, opportunities & barriers to trade, and the overall economic outlook for breakbulk projects
Sign up for the XL Anchor Newsletter
Sign up to the XL Anchor monthly newsletter for exclusive breakbulk content and the latest industry news.